I created this recipe after experimenting with several other similar recipes. I did this before I was thinking about getting my blog back up and running, so I only have this one slightly blurry photo. The next time I make these, I will update the post with step by step photos! I just LOVE feta cheese and it pairs really well with the ham and cheddar. The full recipe is listed below.
Ham, Cheddar, & Feta Egg Muffins
- 2 cups fat-free egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tsp seasoning McCormick Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper
- 4 oz diced ham
- 1/2 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese
- Any veggies as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using two jumbo muffin pans, spray 10 of the openings with nonstick spray.
- Place the prepared muffin pans on top of a baking sheet (to catch any overflow).
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, and seasoning. Whisk thoroughly.
- Gently stir in the ham, cheddar, feta, and veggies.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture among the ten sprayed cups of the jumbo muffin pans.
- Bake until muffin centers are firm, about 30-35 minutes.
The eggs will rise (and possibly overflow if too full) during baking, but they will shrink as they cool.