These cupcakes are so yummy and delicious. It is hard to believe they are only 3 Points+ each! Even my hubby loves these, and he is not trying to lose weight. 😀
I didn’t take step by step photos because I was in a hurry today. I will get more photos the next time I make these, but the recipe is provided for you below! (This started as a Hungry Girl recipe that I tweaked a bit – FYI!)
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup fat free cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fat free Cool Whip thawed
- 1 box spice cake mix Duncan Hines Signature Moist
- 2 cups canned pure pumpkin
- 2/3 cup fat free liquid egg substitute
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
- Add cool whip and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate the icing until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put foil baking cups in your muffin pans (or spray with nonstick spray).
- In a large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients and mix until mostly smooth.
- Evenly distribute batter among the cups of the muffin pan. Fill each one about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way full to start. BATTER WILL BE VERY THICK.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 10 minutes in the pan and 25 minutes out of the pan.
- Spread cupcakes with icing.