Lazy Girl Breakfast Sandwich
Avoid the drive thru with a SIMPLE make at home breakfast sandwich!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time6 mins
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 1 100 calorie mutligrain English Muffin
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow light Garlic & Herb spreadable cheese
- 1 Jimmy Dean fully cooked turkey sausage patty
- 1 Timberridge Farms scrambled egg patty
- 1 slice Sargento reduced-fat pepper-jack cheese
Spread the cheese wedge evenly onto each side of the English Muffin.
Top with the sausage, egg, and cheese.
Put the completed sandwich into a labeled plastic bag (or wrap in saran wrap).
Put multiple sandwiches into a large labeled freezer bag.
Store in freezer until ready to eat.
Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Wrap in a paper towel (to help absorb moisture).
Heat 30-40 seconds per side until all ingredients are heated throughout.
Cost per sandwich: $1.56
The ingredients are based on 1 sandwich, but I always make these up at least in batches of 6 in order to use the full package of English Muffins.